Earn Up To 24 hours Of CE In Supervision Credits
- Training participants will explore the current trauma competency and trauma-specific supervision literature including the definition and role of supervision in evidence-based trauma-focused clinical supervision and practice.
- Training participants will review the supervisory relationship in the competency-based trauma mental health supervision literature.
- Training participants will apply an evidence-based model of trauma mental health supervision which includes the structure of trauma-competent supervision.
- This is part 1 of a 4 part training series. By registering you will gain access to the first 6 hours of the 24 hour course.
- Course is self-paced and available online only.
- A certificate of completion and 6 continuing education hours are earned for each 6 hour course in the training series.
LPCA-GA Approval: #: 8849-0420AW; expires 4/20/2021